Thursday, August 9, 2007

SDCC 2008: What I Want!

Okay?

When I see you in San Diego next year, I expect you to take me to a nice pub (I have a favorite, though I will consider your choice). We will sit in a dark corner and someone will pour me one of these and it will take forever, but it will be OH SO GOOD! I don't really know how many of you are out there, but I expect each and every one of you to have one with me (I will have one for each of you!). I don't care if Guinness is not a "summer" beer. :) I will give you a pass if you order a shandy because those are tasty, but nothing non-alcoholic or I swear I will not be your friend anymore. Oh wait, unless you are under 21, I am an upstanding citizen afterall, and would not contribute to the delinquency of a minor. Ahem.

**Dang it, see what happens when I have too much caffeine! There are like 50 million posts here tonight/this morning and none of them are coherent.

No comments: