Monday, February 15, 2010

A Very Important Date

What with Tim Burton's new "Alice in Wonderland" coming out next month, I thought I would plan a little get-together with some old friends. I'm going to try and share my preparations and ideas so perhaps you too can have a very merry "un-birthday!"

So far, the plan is for a quasi-shabby chic-tea party at a local park. Not going for a strictly "un-birthday" theme, so I am looking to incorporate some other Wonderland elements, like flamingos, playing cards, hearts, and red roses. Try checking out the clearance aisles for red heart and rose leftovers from Valentines Day. :)

I'll be back with pictures and links of what I've come up with...soon.

1 comment:

bluefairy said...

I see I have left some loose ends! We did end up having a really fun party, though it rained and we had to take it inside. Thankfully my friend's parents offered up their home. I will try to post some pictures and a little write up when I get the chance.