Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Doctor Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus Directory



See what came for me in the mail today? I hear that it was delivered by a postman perched on an incredible contraption identified as the Posteriotron 12. You know, I inquired about just such a machine several months ago and was told they were not in production. Liars! Why, I am of a mind to march right down there to Doctor Grordbort's laboratory and take him out. Of course, since my only weapon is my mini Manmelter, I hope to take him by surprise.

Anyway, this marvellous directory of dingus is available for $12.95 from Weta Publishing (through Dark Horse Comics). With shipping from UPS, I paid about $20. Do yourself a favor and get one from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Grordborts-Contrapulatronic-Dingus-Directory/dp/1593078765/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201671489&sr=8-1

No comments: